Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lack of Time and Counselling hour with Jake

Sorry for no posts for that last two days, Jake and I have been working our tails off. Jake wants you to tell you all to live with NO REGRETS! When you make a decision stand by it. Andra, don't regret your decision to break up with Juan and move to Scotland. Mom, don't regret divorcing dad. Cork, don't regret your decision to follow your dreams and not dad's. There will always be "what-if's" in every decision. But think of the "what-if I didn't?" How happy would you be then? Jake wants all checks in the mail for his counselling service by Friday, no later than Saturday. A fifty dollar late few will be applied for every day in which it is late.
Loves and kisses, goodnight!

4 comments:

The Hamblins said...

Just to make an aside...it's been two full days and dad still hasn't given me a response. I don't think he will. I think he isn't wanting to be involved with me anymore. Which is fine. But what do you guys think? And if it is true, Mom, how do you think Uncle Glen will feel about walking me down the aisle? LOL! No, but seriously.

Anonymous said...

Honey, give it time. Don't make hasty assumptions. Your dad is probably trying to think of a way to approach you. Remember, he doesn't do things without thinking them thoroughly through. But - if/when he calls you, please answer, okay?

PS. Tell Jake he can't get paid for unsolicited counseling, timely and helpful as it may be. BTW: Why does he say we all suck (referring to the comment you left on my blog)?

Corrie said...

Hey, he gets $200 outta me every month! I think that more than covers it, right??

The Hamblins said...

He just had to throw in a comment since I was making one. He wanted to feel like he was a part of the conversation and that he was special. LOL!