Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Sister

Andra, I hope you come by and read this! I'm so happy you have your own blog now! Anyway, to keep everyone else informed... My older sister is going to Scotland in September to the University of Glascow to study for a year. We are all very proud and not to mention very very jealous of her. But Andra has always been a go-getter and therefore this change of scenery does not come as a surprise (nor did the first one). She has her own blog to keep everyone updated on her process of getting to Scotland and her not so easy break-up with her boyfriend. Go ahead and feel free to check out her blog... http://sassenachdiary.blogspot.com/ Also, we apologize for having not posted in four weeks! Yikes! Mom, I give it a matter of days before you have your own blog up and running!!

3 comments:

Andra said...

LOL are you trying to say I'm a little too forward with the details of my relationship? I was thinking that myself today--I feel like all I've been doing is whining. I have been wondering when you were going to update! ABOUT TIME! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Well, you were right! I am now up and running! I sent an email with the link to mine - enjoy!

Loves-n-hugs

The Hamblins said...

You are not to forward with your life!! I love you smani!!