Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still Alive






Just so everyone knows, Jake and I are both still alive and breathing. We have both just been really busy with work. Jake was moved to the Riverdale Chili's and had to maneuver his whole schedule around and had to work a lot more to pick up where the old GM slacked. I have also been getting overtime for the past five weeks and my gym schedule has suffered greatly much to my disappointment. I am so tired from working that going to the gym feels like another chore. I have also been doing a lot of reading. Mainly the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. But I also just finished her other book The Host which was amazing! I would recommend it to everyone!! Any way here is some pictures of Jake's recent purchase; his beloved bike. He loves it more than life itself it seems. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Andra said...

You still suck.

Slacker.





:-D

Anonymous said...

Aww...I don't think you suck, Smash. (You might me a slacker, tho.)

:~o