Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nap Time





This is what was going on at ten o'clock in the morning while I was slaving away at the computer doing more address for the wedding invitations. None of these animals had been awake long enough to deserve a nap, but here they are. They woke up long enough to follow me up the stairs and then went right back to sleep! The lazy bones! The one with Poncho is the cutest, I think. He always sleeps so funny! I think he is adorable. Granted he might have been sleeping out of starvation because Jake didn't pick up cat food yesterday and the poor little guy had eaten anything since then. Someone call the ASPCA!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW, how sweet! and the ASPCA says they're coming right over!!!

Unknown said...

Look at how fatso those dogs are!! They don't look like starved animals to me! Tie them to the bumper and make them run around the block.

Dad