Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wedding Pictures and after


















Well, as you all know the wedding was last Thursday and it was amazing! I had such an amazing time and am very sad that the day had to pass so quickly! Jake and I spent a couple nights at the Alaskan Inn and shopped around Ogden for a few days,. Then we spent a few days at home doing thank-you cards and watching baseball and football. Then, much to our displeasure, we had to go back to work yesterday. It wasn't so bad all; I had to do was train and then Jake had a project day. But I still would have rather spent another week with him. Ah, well, such is life. I am posting pictures of the wedding even though I know Corrie, Andra and Mom have already posted some, but these are my favorites. Tomorrow we get a copy of all of the pictures that the photographers took as well; so be looking for those too. Love you all so very much! Ash

3 comments:

Andra said...

Excellent photos! The one of us "mingling" while standing still is frickin' hilarious!

Love you guys and miss you!!

Deni said...

You chose some of the same ones I did as my faves! I love the ones of you and Jake walking, especially the one where you are leaning toward each other. I have that one bolwn up to an 8X10 in that frame I bought. It's perfect!

LYT!

Rhonda said...

Pictures are great! Wedding was excellent! The wedding couple, blissfully happy and blessed!
Thank you for allowing Grandpa and I to be a part of your special day.
Love you both!
Grandma Rhonda