Monday, May 12, 2008


The Evil Plan!!!!!!!
To begin, I must Devour The Chosen One. This will cause the world to Swallow nervously, Terrified by my arrival. Who is this Bloodthirsty Warlord? Where did he come from? And why dose he look so good in Another person's skin?
Next, I must Vaporize the moon. This will all be done from my Abandoned Church, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will Gibber like madmen, as countless hordes of The Undead hasten to do my every bidding.
Finally, I must Unleash My Unholy Weapon, bringing about An end to sanity. My name shall become synonymous with Horror, and no man will ever again dare interrupt my sentences. Everyone will bow before my Supreme Might, and the world will have no choice but to Erect a gigantic statue of me.

1 comment:

Ang and Al said...

Al's gonna love this...