Thursday, May 8, 2008

Meet the Zoo








When I first fell in love with Jake, I had no idea what kind of family I was getting myself into. When Jake finally introduced me to the darlings in his life, I was taken aback. I, never having been raised with dogs before, was quite unsure of what to expect with two very active and very spoiled girls. But, they stole my heart quicker than even Jake had. They are the most adorable little things in my life. They are named Zero, she is the dark one; and Iris, who is the black and white dog. I also inherited two cats, Pedro and Poncho, both very eccentric and stubborn. We added to the family shortly after with one tarantula, Madeline a rose-hair, and two rats, Libby and Nyla. Nyla has since passed on, to be replaced by Molly (a.k.a. Cujo). We have also added two more tarantulas Charolette, a Mexican Red-Knee, and Helga, a Starburst Baboon. We will try to get pictures of them all, but Helga is a recluse.

No comments: